top of page


Journey Migration and Education is a specialised agency that focus on your long-term goals.


Whether you need to understand possible pathways, help with your visa application from start to finish or assistance with skills assessment, we are here to help you. 


Here are some of the visas we can assist you with. For detailed information, please contact us today!

shutterstock_669633382 2.jpg
Partner Visa

If you are in relationship with an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand Citizen, you might be eligible to be sponsored via a partner visa. This visa has strict sponsorship requirements and demands a wide range of evidence. 

Read More
Image by Simon Rae
Visitor Visa

This visa is for people travelling to Australia for short periods of time for the purpose of things such as tourism, visiting family and  business. There are different streams to suit different cases.

Read More
Image by Michael Browning
Employer-Sponsored Visa

Where a suitable local worker is not available, an employer can sponsor workers for a temporary visa or permanent residency. The worker must have an approved occupation and caveats may apply. Before the visa application can be decided, the position nomination and employer sponsorship must be approved. 

Read More
Skilled Visa

Points-tested visas for skilled workers with specific occupations to migrate permanently or temporary to Australia. Applicants must be invited by the Department of Home Affairs to apply. In cases where State/Territory nomination is needed, additional specific requirements must be met. 

Read More
Image by Scott Webb
Student Visa

For people intending to study in Australia for longer than three months. Applicants need to meet strict criteria including the Genuine Temporary Entrant requirement.

Read More
Image by Scott Graham
Sponsorship and Nomination

Employer sponsorship and nomination application for employers to be able to sponsor overseas workers.  Strict guidelines about Labour Market Testing and Salary requirements must be met to show the position is genuine. 

Read More
Graduate Visa

For recent graduates of Australian education institutions to be able to work unrestricted hours for a period of 18 months to 4 years. There are different streams depending on the course and not all courses are eligible. You must have graduated within 6 months.

Read More
Image by Austin Distel
Work and Holiday Visa

Two different temporary visas for young adults from certain countries aged up to 30 or 35. There are specific work limitations and dependents cannot be included in this visa. 

Read More
Image by Kelly Sikkema
Skills Assessment
Some visas require the applicant's skills to be formally recognised in Australia. 
Different Assessing Authorities for different occupations have their own specific requirements.
Read More

_This content is for general information only, it is not immigration advice and must not be considered as such.

_We endeavour to keep this information up-to-date but due to frequent changes to Australian Immigration Law, please contact us if you have specific questions.

bottom of page